Friday 1 April 2016

March Favourites

Hiya!!
How are all of you? Brilliant.
Can you believe we're onto another month already?!! I blinked and March just disappeared like whoa just calm down okay? Okay? Okay?! Good. 
Obviously you can guess what I'm going to do and that's is of course a March Favourites!! 

Let's do it...❤️

Apps 

Of course you know you gotta love social media and snapchat has been by far one of my favourite social media apps this month. What's your favourite social media app? 

I finally got Netflix back!! I have been so addicted to Netflix it's unreal, it's actually become my life routine. 

Beauty 

This mascara is by far the best mascara I've ever used!! What I love most about this is that I only have to put one coat on my lashes for them to look massive already (If that makes any sense at all) Oooh I almost forgot this is called Viper by Makeup Revolution. 

Another Makeup Revolution buy and this is in the shade nude. I adore this lipstick so much!! I wear is pretty much all the time and I've been using a few beauty hacks now and then with it too ;) 

You'll probably of seen this if you read my Avon Delivery post a few weeks ago but this just had to jump into my favourites! 

Usually I'm not a big fan of pinky blushers but this is the first and probably not the last pink blusher I've fallen in love with.

I feel like I'm totally just promoting all my other blog posts but if you read my Q&A about makeup you'll know that I'm a tad obsessed with nudes at the moment, therefore I've gone back to this lovely palette!

I have naturally wavy rat tail like hair (Yes you read that right, I just said my hair is like rats tail) And I really like to make it even more messier by using this lovely creation. 

One of my best friends got me this for Christmas and I've only just got round to using it and oh my gosh this smells incredible!! I forever smell of cherries and almonds. Gosh. 

Does this class as beauty? Probably not Anyways So I picked this up like about a month ago or so, I was meant to be buying a present for my mum (Which I got by the way) but as soon as I saw this beautiful rose gold holder I was like "Yes. I am buying you. Your mine now." Obviously I bought it and the women who I paid said that she had the exact same one and put her makeup brushes in and we both started laughing because I said I was going to do the same (Girls for you) 

Food 

I have actually found heaven in food ladies and gentlemen. This is a pizza but not! It's got chocolate sauce instead of tomato purée and it's got dark and white chocolate and brownies instead of your traditional toppings!!

I'm obsessed with peanut butter at the moment and these are the best things ever seriously you need to try them if your a big fan of peanut butter like me! 

Continuing with my current obsession. These are again the best things ever!!! Arghhh I can't handle life anymore!! 


Hope you enjoyed my monthly favourites this month and of course I'll be doing another one next month too! 

Byeereeeeeeeeeeee!

Twitter- @imi_imp
Instagram- @imibeee_

No comments:

Post a Comment