Tuesday 29 March 2016

Nivea Lip Balm Review

Hiya!!
You are how? I wanted a different way of asking how you were because I want to make sure that your feeling good alright or okay. 
So so so I'm doing a Nivea Lip Balm Review, would you care to carry on reading? 

Let's jump into it..❤️

I'm going to review them from left to right :)
The Pearly Shine, has such a pretty almost floral smell to it and I love to add different lipsticks to this one to create different colours and shines to my lips. Talking about shine my favourite thing about this is the shine because it will and can complete any makeup look.
The Pure & Natural Milk & Honey, oh my goodness the smell is unbelievable like it smells so much of milk and honey! I know it is the scent but sometimes the label is different to the smell but oh no this is just heaven in a lip balm. It smells amazing and keeps your lips super duper soft so what could be better? 
The Essential Care, I tend to wear this one at night time before I go to bed so this is fitted into my nighttime routine. I tend to mix and match this one with lipsticks or lip liners I've found that it stays on longer when you put this on first. It doesn't really smell of anything but sure does the trick that you want it too. 
The Hydro Care spf 15, I use this pretty much every single day before doing my morning routine and my makeup routine, I always apply this on. Before and after brushing my teeth, after having a drink, I just like to make sure that my lips are getting the care that they need. That sounded kinda weird didn't it? (Yeah..I thought so)

I definitely recommend all of these Nivea lip balms, you should test them out yourself and tell me what you thought too. You can tweet me or DM me.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter: @imi_imp
Instagram: @imibeee_

No comments:

Post a Comment