Sunday 10 April 2016

Q&A

Hiya!!
How is everyone doing today?
I'm hoping to do a Q&A every month if I can try so if you have any questions comment, tweet or DM me them! 

Let's do it..❤️

Q-What's your favourite memory? 
A- Probably from when I was younger and my mum would surprise me and my sister and tell us we're going to the beach. We would walk to Marks & Spencer and get lunch then head to Scarborough or Filey beach. 

Q-Who do you have a crush on? 
A- Even I don't know. (Or maybe I do or maybe I don't) 

Q-What's your least favourite song? 
A- Oooh gosh I have no idea because I love pretty much every song I listen to. 

Q-What's your favourite song? 
A- Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At The Disco

Q- What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? 
A- I was at Harewood House and I sat by the side of my car at a drive in movie and loads of birds flew over and little did I know that one decided to poo on me..Yep that's right I had bird poo running down my leg and to make it worse I had tights on too!! This was a very long time ago I was about 8 years old. 

Q- What are some embarrassing nicknames you have?
A- I don't really think I have anyone but most of my friends call me Imigina but I think it's kinda funny.

Q-What do you miss the most? 
A- My nana. 

Q- What's the weirdest thing you did when you were little? 
A- I use to sit on my skateboard and think it was a car. I use to drive all around my house picking up my toys and giving them lifts to other sections of the house. 

So that's it for this Q&A! I hope you enjoyed today's post as much as I enjoyed writing it :) 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter- @imi_imp
Instagram- @imibeee_ 



No comments:

Post a Comment