Monday 4 April 2016

Day In The Life Of Me

Hiya!!
How are all you lovelies today? 
It's been a while since a Day In The Life Of Me so of course you know what I'm leading up to right?

Let's do it..❤️ 

I Shouldn't of been awake when I was as I was meant to get up early..

I decided to do the most sensible thing and listen to music at 2:30 in the morning even though I needed to get up in a little over 5 hours 

I woke up exactly 10 minutes before my alarm went off so I got to go back to sleep for a bit yay!!

I honestly felt like I had been on a desert island forever so having a drink was the best gift from my mum ever

It's tradition for me to send a cute morning text to Niamh on the day we reunite (Am I not the cutest?!!) 

I didn't want to get up out of bed and it was extremely cold and for some reason I though hey why not wear shorts to bed! (Great idea right?!) 

I started to get ready and I did my morning routine etc. 

Outfit Of The Day!! 
Shirt that says "I love my black tee" and that's from New Look.
Jeggings are from Next.
Leather jacket is from Primark!

I took my dog out for a quick walk before I had to leave 

My mum was so nice and decided to drop me off in town! 

Firstly I had to stop off at a shop to get my money out so I could actually go shopping 

REUNITED WITH MY BESTIE!!!

We both got a McDonald's breakfast and we order the same breakfast wrap

She gave me my birthday presents that she and her mum had saved for me for over two months (Thank you Niamhy and Mummy Moss!!) 

She borrowed my mirror and said "Nice crack" because I broke my mirror ages an ages ago (I took what she said the wrong way! And I may 7 years bad luck!!) 

SuperDrug trips, of course I'll do a haul if you'd like 

And New Look Trips. Please ignore that I'm standing in the most weirdest position ever (I find it cringy)

We went into Pulp and I fangirled so hard and nearly started crying because they had P!ATD & TØP band Merch!! (Lucia Evans if you're reading this, you know where we need to go!) 

And trips to Boots

Niamh had sushi for lunch but I didn't get anything as I wasn't hungry plus I'm allergic to sushi (Sad times) 

My photo skills are on point oh wow, we went into an American sweet shop also 

Niamh so kindly walked me to my bus stop and I felt bad because she had to walk far to get to hers 

Now I got on the bus to go to my aunties!! 

Now I'm walking and my legs hurt!!

Listening to my faves when it's sunny out is the best no joke. 

Finally reached my aunties and she gave me an Easter egg!!

My phone died while I was at my aunties so I couldn't blog the rest of my day but all I did was go out to this arts and craft thing with my auntie and then had rehearsals. 

I hope you liked seeing/reading what I got up to :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter- @imi_imp
Instagram-@imibeee_
Niamh's Twitter- @LifeAsNiamh
Niamh's Blog- http://lifestylehairandbeautywithniamh.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment