Wednesday 13 April 2016

My Favourite Photos

Hiya!! 
How are all of you? Good. 
It's been a very very long time since I've shown you my favourites photos hasn't it? So sit down and relax maybe grab yourself a hot chocolate. 

Let's do it..❤️

First photo I love is of me and my niece playing football when it was actually sunny in Britain (Yes I'm wearing a skirt how unusual I know)

I absolutely bloody love this photo! 
I don't want to sound all sad and what not because I haven't been able to catch myself this happy in a photo in awhile plus I love my little fruit a lot!

It's very hard to find a decent photo of us both because we're just a tad too silly together but hey look we're both smiling!! 

I thought this was very cool because I live in Moortown and I was stood in Moortown 

Can we all just appreciate how sexy, gorgeous, talented and funny this amazing person is!! 

I want to start making so many more memories with new and old friends, start taking more pictures to remember them and just look back at everything I've done :) 

Oh my gosh I really really miss Bailey so much!! We use to have morning cuddles all the time to start the day off and I miss them.

So ages and ages ago I was at Niamh's house and I wanted to be cute with her cat KissKiss and take a picture but this is how it turned out..But for some reason I really like this photo still. 

I can honestly relate to this so so much and I'm sure anyone else who is an actor or actress can relate too

I made my best friend into an emoji and I'm so proud of myself for this! (It actually really looks like him which is awesome!!)  

So that's it! These are all my favourite photos at the moment :)

Byeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter-@imi_imp
Instagram- @imibeee_

No comments:

Post a Comment