Saturday 16 April 2016

White Rose Shopping Centre | Haul

Hiya!! 
How are you? You? You? And you? Good. 
One of my favourite things to do is show you guys what I bought so therefore a haul is needed!! 
Just want to throw it out there that I am not trying to brag whatsoever and I'm very thankful what I've got. 

Fashion

I think this was in the festival/summer section of NewLook but I love the pattern goshhh! 


I also got this from New Look too.

I was looking at this style of shirt all day and then before I left I went to H&M and saw this so just had to get it (Lucia Evans! This is the shirt that I think we're matching on) 

I finally got some Mom jeans that I've been wanting for ages from Primark 

Also picked up two belts to go with my jeans again from Primark 

Beauty

I got some wipes from Primark!!

You can never have to many of your essentials now can you? (Can you?!!)

Dry shampoo is actually a god send 

This smells incredible I'm not even joking with you but hey I got some deodorant!!

Buy 1 get another 1 free of Charlie sprays was actually the best thing that's ever happened to me!!

Food

You guys know my current obsession is American candy so of course I had to get some! I got a Twinkie and Oreos mini with peanut butter.

That's all I got this time :) I hope you liked seeing what I bought 

Byeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter- @imi_imp
Instagram- @imibeee_

No comments:

Post a Comment