Thursday 7 April 2016

Limited Collection Palette Review

Hiya!! 
How is everyone?
Sooooooo if you read my What I Got For Christmas post you will of seen I got this palette from Christmas (Obviously) And I thought I'd do an overall review on it. 

Let's go for it.. ❤️ 


think this is the cutest looking palette ever I mean it's all white with tiny gold stars all over it!! 
These are all of eyeshadow colours in the palette. I love how there's a whole range of colours from pretty pinks, to sparkly golds to harsh blacks. They fit every mood of mine and I love to mix and match colours, I blend them together to make another pretty colour. The actual eyeshadow itself goes on perfectly and lasts all day which I am so pleased with, I tend to use this palette in my everyday makeup routine. 

I hope you liked reading this little review on the Limited Collection Palette :))

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter- @imi_imp
Instagram- @imibeee_

No comments:

Post a Comment