Wednesday 9 March 2016

Avon Delivery

Hiya!! 
How is everyone doing today?
The other day my Avon delivery finally came so I thought I'd share with you what I was lucky enough to get, in no way am I trying to brag or show off what I bought but like I said I am lucky to get these products. 

Let's jump into it..❤️

The first thing I got is the Eyebrow Duo Brush. It looks so good and I can't wait to try it out!

I pretty much just got all eyebrow products this time, this is the Perfect Eyebrow Kit.

And this is the Glimmerstick Brow Definer in the shade dark brown. 

I also got a free sample of Avon's new matte lipstick and this is in the shade of Pure Pink.

So that's all I got this time round if I'm lucky I can do one of these post every month or so but we shall see :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter- @imi_imp
Instagram- @imibeee_ 

2 comments:

  1. Looks so good. Might order Avon now haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually have some really nice things :) xxxx

      Delete