Wednesday 2 March 2016

My Hair Dying Experience

Hiya!!
How are y'all doing today? I read that out in my head like one of those American workers at Disneyland, you know when they are so merry about everything? You know? You know? You know. 
So a couple months back I dyed my hair a different colour and I thought it would be rather merry of me to share the experience with all you lovely people:)

Let's do it...❤️
Here is my natural dark brown hair, which I actually kind of miss at times. 
I used this brand and colour, Schwarzkopf in Plum 047.
In the box itself you get a bottle of developer lotion, colour cream, after treatment conditioner and a pair of plastic gloves.
This is the only photo I got while dying my hair. They was dye everywhere oh my goshhh and I even got some in my eyebrow which it did dye a tiny bit of it but not a major amount.
And the results!! I was so unbelievably happy with outcome it's such a pretty colour, it's been a good few months since I dyed it now and it has gone to more of a natural plum colour instead of vibrant plum but I prefer it that way, usually after a while the dye settles down anyway. 

I hope you liked reading me ramble on about my hair :)) I want to dye it another colour now just for experiment purposes, next colour ideas? 

Byeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter- @imi_imp
Instagram- imibeee_

No comments:

Post a Comment