Monday 7 March 2016

Who Am I Tag

Hiya!!
How is everyone today? 
So I got requested to do the Who Am I tag by the lovely Niamh, I would love Lucia Evans to be the next person to do this tag :) 

Let's do it...❤️

1) My full name is Imogen Jane Mott and I'm 15 years old, this is meeeee!

2) I do a lot of theatre from musical theatre to physical theatre, to everything in between. I've been doing it for 7 years now and hopefully I'll be doing it for a good few more years to come.

3) My favourite fruit is a lemon and I will actually sit and eat one like an apple 

4) I like to think that I'm a good friend to everyone, if you need a laugh or actually have a serious conversation I will always be there for you. 

5) I am homeschooled and have been all my life, I don't know any different.

6) As you are aware because your reading it right now but I do a little blog! It's possibly my favourite thing to do, I love sharing what I've been up to recently. 

7) My family are so important to me, not just my mum, sister and nieces but my cousins and aunties and uncles. I'd like to think that I'm fairly close with a lot of my family members.

8) Once I get obsessed with something I'll go fully obsessed like I'll watch so many YouTube videos about them, I'll probably stalk their social medias and have them as my lockscreen. 

9) I'm such a fussy eater for example I won't eat mince but I'll eat beef burgers, I won't eat pork chops but I'll eat bacon. There's other things too that make me a fussy eater also.

10) I really love art which many people don't expect but I love going to art museums and doing drawings myself but what I most love is artwork on skin more than I do on canvases (Basically the art of tattoos you know? You know? You know.)

I now nominate Lucia Evans to do the Who Am I tag!! 
I hope you enjoyed reading and maybe even found something you didn't know about me :) 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Lucia's Blog- tiedyedreamcatcher.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter- @Imi_imp
Instagram- @imibeee_

2 comments: