Sunday 27 March 2016

Nando's Review

Hiya!! 
How are you lovelies doing? 
I went to Nando's back in January and I've been meaning to post this review but just never got round to doing so. I thought why not share it with you guys now or else I probably won't share this review for another couple of months. 

Let's do it..❤️

Firstly I went to Nando's at the White Rose Shopping Centre which obviously is a shopping centre (Duhh!) I went with my mum, sister and my niece. 

I ordered the Portobello Mushroom and Halloumi in a wrap with a side order of Peri Peri Chips.

Of course I had my favourite drink which is Fanta!

I hadn't had Nando's in months so it was definitely a nice surprise to go. 
I really really did enjoy my meal, it was a lot more spicier than I thought it was going to be but I still loved it.
(I did actually take some of my meal home because I was nearly crying from the spice and I felt embarrassed arghhh!!) 
Usually I'm not a big fan on going to Nando's, it's not my first pick on where to get food to be quite honest but I actually really liked it this and would more than likely go again, I mean I'd definitely go again if that fit waiter was still there ;) (Oh goshhhh that was so cringy) 

I'd give it a 3 out of 5 I think. I hope you enjoyed this mini review on Nando's, I'll try and do more food reviews in the future.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter- @imi_imp
Instagram- @imibeee_

No comments:

Post a Comment