Monday 21 March 2016

Q&A | Makeup

Hiya!! 
How is everyone doing today on this fine day? Good? Alright? Fabulous.
Hasn't it been awhile since I did a Q&A I think it has that's why I'm doing one today!!! Also this is a makeup Q&A so just questions about makeup, I'll do another Q&A soon hopefully so feel free to leave your questions anywhere :) 

Let's get started..❤️

Q- What's Your Favourite Makeup Product?
A- It will have to be a mascara called Viper by Makeup Revolution. 

Q- Makeup Or No Makeup?
A- I'd have to say makeup

Q- Are you a type of person who puts on makeup with their fingers or with a brush? 
A- Definitely with a brush! I don't understand how you could do it with your finger (Arghhh!! I actually cringe at the thought of it) 

Q-What is your favourite eyeshadow colour?
A- At the moment I'm loving nude colours. If you guys know any good quality nude palettes please let me know!! 

Q- Do you prefer doing your own makeup or someone else's makeup?
A- As much as I love doing other people's makeup I definitely prefer doing my own makeup only because I know what colours suits me etc. 

So that's it for this Q&A! 
Like I said I'll hope to do another one very soon but until then I'll see you soon with of course another blog post

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter- @imi_imp
Instagram- @imibeee_

No comments:

Post a Comment