Friday 26 February 2016

What I Got In Ashby De La Zouch

Hiya!!
How are you and you doing today?
If you have read my other blog posts you'll of seen I was visiting my dad and step mum in Ashby De La Zouch, I got a few requests from you lovely people to show what I got so...

Let's get to it..❤️ 

I got these tights from Primark which have rose flower patterns all over.

Just a plain grey jumper from Select. I also got it in the sale so you can't go wrong with a good bargain. 

This black skirt was from New Look and considering I don't like to wear skirts or dresses, I've fallen in love with this skirt!!

I'm always on my travels and I usually like to take the odd bit of makeup with me. Maybe it's just me but I hate that it's at the bottom of my bag therefore I just got this little black makeup bag from Superdrug.

Onto more of the makeup side of things, I got the Miss Sporty Stay 10hr Liquid Concealer from Boots

I got the Miss Sporty Lip Crayon in 001 Playful Beige which again I bought from Boots. 

The next thing I bought from Boots was the Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Smooth Pressed Powder. Miss Sporty had a 3 for 2 offer on you see. 

Moving swiftly onto things that aren't mine, I got my youngest niece this little My First Buggy Buddy book from WHSmith. 

I bought my other niece this Frozen magazine which she absolutely loved may I add!!

I got my sister the MUA Romantic Efflorescence Palette from Superdrug.

My dad chose this for my sister and it's the lipstick from Collection in a coral pink kinda colour (Not too sure what the shade is) This was also from Superdrug. 

So that's all I got while I was away, I hope you enjoyed being a little nosey while I enjoyed showing you what I got :) 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter-@ imi_imp
Instagram-@imibeee_

  

No comments:

Post a Comment