Friday 12 February 2016

Photography | Ashby De La Zouch

Hiya!!
How is everyone? 
I'm terribly sorry for the lack of posts recently but I'm back and hopefully staying around to give you more and more posts for the future. While I was away visiting my dad an step mum in Ashby De La Zouch I took many photos so I thought I'd share them with you 

Let's get started then...❤️

Near my dad's house there is this weird circle thing just sticking out the ground but it's pretty cool to take pictures of 
I'm not even joking Ashby is the most cutest little town ever, so quirky and everyone knows everyone and they always say hello when passing too :) 
In Ashby they have 4 different churches not quite sure why they need so many but I like this church the most because it has a beautiful blossom tree just outside it. 
Also the houses remind me so much of the ones in London 
Some of the houses are abandoned but they still make great pictures so you can't go wrong ey? 
I love this castle a lot it's so beautiful and the view from the top is just stunning, definitely worth climbing 150 steep steps for. Sadly we weren't allowed to go up it this time because it had been raining and would of been dangerous. 
I could see my reflection in the TV which I thought was rather cool so I took a picture 
I had the best dessert  I haver ever had in my life. It was a treacle tart with cream :)

I hope you liked seeing the photos I took while being away, And I shall see you soon with of course another blog post 

Bueeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter- @imi_imp
Instagram- imibeee_

No comments:

Post a Comment