Tuesday 2 February 2016

Day In The Life Of Me

Hiya!!
How are you? You? And you? 
I shall continue on with my second Day In The Life Of Me :) 

I had an alright sleep but it was pretty broken then Bailey came into my bed at around 8 snuggled right up to me and fell asleep and so did I (We're so cute aren't we?) 

I was so unbelievably happy that I could have a drink like you don't even understand, I wanted one at four in the morning but I didn't know where the light switch was so I just went back to sleep (What am I like ey?) 

I got dressed, grey basic jumper and skirt :) 

As I didn't have much makeup with me I just wanted to do more of a natural makeup look today.

Off me and my dad went to town which is the most cutest little town in the world!! It's so quirky and the people are so friendly! 

We went to the shop to get some food for the next couple of days that I'm here. 

More shopping happened...

Yassssss! We came back home :) 

Best flipping pot noodle I've ever had in my life, like if you've never had this then where the hell have you been?!! Try it...right now...have you tried it? Okay cool. 

I watched TV for ages, it was this cute little program that I've never seen before but basically they would sell vintage/retro things like clothes and furniture. I honestly wanted all the stuff not even joking with you. 

I uploaded the first Day In The Life Of Me so if you'd like to check that out go ahead (Goshhhhh I'm so nice to you guys) 

I changed my top because I didn't realise I dropped pot noodle all down it..Oops 

Again we went to town but this time it was for my dad's guitar lesson, wasn't so bad listening to him play he's alright and I got sweets so ;)

By the way I'm sat next to a fish tank and my first thought was "Oooh I wonder what they would taste like" I mean I'm sorry but of all things to think about and I wonder what they taste like, what the...But don't you think it's a bit weird I had this thought then all of a sudden they all come to the side I am at?!!

I didn't really blog much on the way home only because it was really really windy and yeahhhhh 

My phone was nearly dying so I kept my phone on charge for ages

I played with Bailey for ages while our dinner was cooking, I miss Molly so so much and I wish she was here but then when I leave I'll miss Bailey and wish she was with me too.

We had dinner, it was pork with veg and I was still kinda hungry so I had some chocolate brownies and it made me laugh so much because my dad and my step mum was having ago at the shop for selling such a big tub of brownies but only 20 in the tub...They are brownies I don't mind at all :))) 

I'm actually doing nothing apart from I just uploaded my January Favourites so if you haven't seen that go have a little look, two blog posts aren't you lucky. 
Ended up watching so many programs though, a documentary about vampires and east Enders and something else.

I actually was so unbelievably happy to be going to bed, I was really tired but I was missing my family a lot like a lot a lot so I could bearly sleep 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed my second Day In The Life Of me, I'll see you soon with of course my third one :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Twitter-@imi_imp
Instagram- imibeee_




No comments:

Post a Comment