Saturday 20 February 2016

Favourite Non Famous Bloggers

Hiya!!
How are you? You? And you? 
I haven't done a post in such a long time so therefore I thought I would do one now for you :) 

Let's go for it...❤️

I'm sure you recognise her title as I've mentioned her a few times on my blog but if your new around here then this is Niamh's blog and she's a good friend of mine. She's been blogging for a whole year now and has come so far, she does beauty and lifestyle posts like me and I suggest you give her a little read too. 

Megan! Megan! Megan! Megan! Megan is my internet best friend and we've been friends for almost a year now which is super duper exciting, she has such a random interesting blog but I really do enjoy reading her little posts and I'm sure you would too!

I love reading Izzy's blog so much!! She uploads regular beauty posts and I'm obsessed with reading them, they go from tutorials to hauls and what not, she deserves so many more followers and views, so go have a read I'm sure you won't be disappointed! 

I found her blog by tweeting for some blogs to read I think and now I just can't stop reading her blog posts, you 100% need to check them out. She does hauls, reviews, fashion looks and a hell of a lot more too :) 

I know that some of you from over here go over there and read her fabulous posts but recently had a little break from the whole blogging word and now she is back!! Which I am super duper happy for therefore I think you should head back over to Beth's blog and show it some love!!

I've recently just started to read her blog but oh my gosh I am obsessed. Ive read every single one of her blog posts and I can't wait for her to upload more!! I'm sure that everyone will enjoy reading her blog as much as I do.

If they are any blogs that I am not already reading that I should be reading please please pleaseeeeeee tell me you can tweet me or DM me anytime too.

Niamh's blog link: lifestylehairandbeautywithniamh.blogspot.co.uk
Niamh's Twitter: @LifeAsNiamh

Megan's blog link: http://simplymegzblogs.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
Megan's Twitter: @Simply__Megz

Izzy's blog link: http://izzzybow.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
Izzy's Instagram: @izzyb0w

Rachel's blog link: http://kyvbey.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
Rachel's Twitter: I can't find her Twitter at all and I don't know if she has Twitter. 

Beth's blog link: bethslifeonline.blogspot.co.uk
Beth's Twitter: @BethMoran123

Lucia's blog link: tiedyedreamcatcher.blogspot.co.uk


Byeeeeeeeeeee!!

6 comments: